Rollover Car Accidents in Miami
Our Car Accident Lawyers Understand How Serious a Rollover Accident can be and Will Fight for Your Rights.
Rollover accidents are the most deadly type of all the vehicle related accidents. While other types of vehicular accidents mostly involve two or more vehicles, 90% of rollover accidents involve only a single vehicle. In fact, 30% of all the fatalities caused by car accidents are rollover accidents. The severity of damage sustained in a rollover accident is perhaps second only to head-on collisions. Although the general perception is that rollover accidents are mostly the fault of the victim, many rollover accidents are caused by other factors. Let’s take a look at some of those factors.
- Jerking is one of the major causes of a rollover accident. This occurs when a driver suddenly jerks steering wheel in either direction while driving at a high speed.
- Hitting ‘trips’, which can be any obstruction that lies in the road such as a curb, a median or a guardrail.
- Unstable vehicles, especially SUV’s or pickup trucks are more susceptible to rollover accidents.
- Speeding is a huge factor in causing rollover accidents as drivers typically lose control of the vehicle.
- Side swiping another vehicle at a high speed can cause vehicles to rollover.
- Weather conditions like snow, rain or ice can worsen road conditions making vehicles more susceptible to rollover accidents.
As we can see from the above list, factors such as driving SUVs or trucks or inclement weather conditions are out of the victim’s control. Since it’s rare that a rollover accident is caused by another vehicle, rollover accident cases are harder to contest. Regardless of whether the accident was due to an individual, other entity or outside factor, it’s imperative you call a Miami car accident lawyer. Working with a professional car accident attorney can help a victim and families work with the insurance companies to try and negotiate and settle the case, and even acquire a proper settlement.
Miami Car Accident Lawyers
We understand how difficult life can be for a victim and his or her family after a rollover accident. If you or a loved one has recently been the victim of a rollover accident, the professional legal team of personal injury attorneys has the expertise necessary to handle different types of vehicular accident cases as well as the experience to represent victims of rollover accidents.